Survey Services: What we can do for you…
On this page you will find a list of some types of Survey services that Baird & Hayes provide as well as a link to approximate fees (click here).
At Baird & Hayes we believe that all property owners have the right to be accurately informed as to the potential uses of their land. We will always do just this by providing cost effective advice to maintain or enhance the value of your property.
If you don’t recognise the names of any of these types of services please click here to be directed to the Contact Us page where you can be put in touch with one of our friendly team members. You can also find more information about survey and planning services and fees in the Frequently Asked Questions (click here).
- Identification Surveys,
- Boundary definition and remarking,
- Subdivision/Reconfiguration of a lot,
- Building project set out, control and As Constructed survey,
- All forms of tenure for the Department of Natural Resources and Titles Office,
- Easement documentation and surveys for secondary interests in a title including profit à prendre, easements etc.,
- Lease surveys for shops, industry etc.,
- Licenses for use,
- Land development consultation,
- Estimates of probable development costs.
Planning Services: More complexity, more challenges…
Below is a list of some types of Urban and Regional Planning services that Baird & Hayes provide as well as a link to approximate fees. To ensure our clients’ projects are represented in the best possible manner, we provide planning capacity that thoroughly addresses the likely issues embedded in the Planning Scheme.
The full costs of Planning depend on the particular type of project to be completed and often vary depending on a range of factors. These can be discussed with you in more detail when you make your enquiry.
If you don’t recognise the names of any of these types of services please visit our Contact Us page where you can be put in touch with one of our friendly team members. You can also find more information about survey and planning services and fees in the Frequently Asked Questions.
Planning Services Provided by Baird and Hayes:
- Town Planning,
- Development advice and feasibility studies,
- Site analysis and concept planning,
- Planning applications,
- Code compliance statements,
- Applications for approvals under associated State and Federal legislation:
E.g. Vegetation Mapping, Environmentally Relevant Activities, Environmental Protection and Biodiversity,
- Information Request Responses,
- Compliance advice and,
- Show cause and enforcement action notices.
A sample of Land Uses we have worked on:
- Dual Occupancy,
- Multi-unit accommodation,
- Reconfiguration of Land (Subdivision),
- Industrial applications-general and special industry, including ERA applications,
- Quarries and concrete batching plants,
- Commercial and business uses,
- Industrial developments,
- Child care centres,
- Workers accommodation,
- Home-based business applications.